Dear Orchestra Families,
Thank you all for your contributions to an enjoyable and successful evening last Friday.
Now that the dust has settled and there has been time to carefully count the money, we are very pleased to announce the actual amount raised via the Basket Raffle. We exceeded our goal of $1,000.00 and raised $1,166.00 for the instrument fund.
Again, thank you for your support. Please patronize these businesses that also contributed to the success of our evening:
- Anderson's Bookshop (on Main Street just south of Burlington)
- Avec Panache (on Curtiss Street, just east of Main)
- Fannie May Candy (corporate donation due to the DGN Music Boosters annual Fannie May fundraiser)
- Heritage House Florist (on Main Street just south of Burlington)
- J.Fleming's Absolutely Delicious Restaurant (on Cass Avenue in Westmont just north of the tracks)
- Louia's & Millie's Chocolates (on Main Street just north of Curtiss)
- Style Studio (on Curtiss Street, just east of Main)
- Trader Joe's (on Ogden Avenue)
We are all looking forward to our last concert of the 2011-2012 season on Wednesday, May 23 at 7:00 pm at the North High School auditorium. See you there!