Our annual Orchestra Banquet is less than a month away, on Friday, May 3 at North High School. This year we're continuing the Basket Raffle fundraising tradition which supports the ongoing need to replace the school-owned string instruments and bows. (Last year we raised nearly $1,200!)
To make this a success, we need everyone's help collecting and assembling donations to be raffled/auctioned off. Basket ideas include:
- Finals Week Care Package (lots of food and goodies)
- Summer Picnic Package (basket, blanket, candles, etc.)
- Fourth of July theme (anything red, white and blue)
- Other potential themes -- spa essentials, music, pets, fitness, art, entertainment, food, jewelry, etc.
- Join a team that will solicit donations from local businesses. (Don't worry, we'll provide instructions and coordinate efforts.)
- Come early on the day of the banquet to help set things up.
- Tap your creative side by helping get donations ready for display.