If you are interested in continuing your fine arts studies this summer at a music or art camp, but need financial assistance to attend, please consider applying for a scholarship from Friends of Fine Arts, which annually supports over $3,000 in summer study grants to student musicians and artists.
To be considered, your application must be submitted by April 23, 2018.. The Summer Study grant application is on a Google form, completely paperless.. You can complete the form here:
We are pleased to announce our annual “Scholarship Dough” fundraiser, offering Savory Foods fresh cookie dough, gourmet caramel corn, and many other delicious treats!
This sale is a very important fundraiser. All proceeds supportscholarships, which are open toall Fine Arts students. To help us reach our financial goal, we are askingevery participant to sell at least one unit.
● Each unit costs $15.
● Your name and program (orchestra, art, band or choir) must appear on the order form with a parent or guardian cell/text number.
● Collect payments with your orders.
● Please make all checks payable toDowners Grove South Fine Arts.
● Orders are due on or before March 19th.
● Product Delivery day isTuesday, April 24th.No storage is available.All orders must be picked up between 2:00pm and 6:00pm.