Because of the generous contributions of the many volunteers and financial supporters, FOFA is successful in achieving these goals:
- Provide summer study grants in music and visual art.
- Assist in financing music and visual art education for students in need.
- Purchase supplementary equipment for fine arts instruction.
- Support events with publicity, volunteers, and amenities.
- Facilitate communication of fine arts activities to the membership.
- Promote community among students, parents, faculty, staff and the greater area through the arts.
Parents can support our efforts in three ways:
1. Contribute financial assistance by joining FOFA
2. Provide volunteer assistance at events www.volunteersignup.org/E4HPA
3. Support our various fundraisers
Any of our current board members would be happy to answer any questions you may have about FOFA:
Cynthia Minnis, President
Greg Cheaure, Treasurer
Glenn Williams, Faculty Liaison
Brian Allendorfer, Communications